Custom Housing for iPod Touch 2G?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by LiveLifeScott, Apr 1, 2010.

1. LiveLifeScott

LiveLifeScott New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi there iPod Touch Fans! I'm a long time lurker and this is my first time posting and hope to be a lot more active in the days soon to come!

But anyway! Down to the important stuff.

I have an iPod Touch 2G/8GB. I know there are a few website out there that have this but I could not really find too much. I want to change the housing plates on my iPod Touch. (Like the Silver back plating)

I was just wondering if anyone has done this, what they used, how they did, pretty much just all of the basics. Or I'm just looking for anyone who knows of any good websites that have this sort of thing.

This is more or less a prime example of what I want: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=280752

That's pretty much just perfect, haha.
    But anyway, thanks for the help

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Pete280

Pete280 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have found just the original backing plate but no cool colours or anything.
    I would also like something "different" but yea I cant find anything either.

I have ordered a pack of 10 different colour SLIM cases which just cover the back and they are all different colours and they have the apple logo and all that writing on them. So they basically look just like its a different colour, but it will still probably add a little bit of bulk.

I share your pain.

Please Register or Log in to view images