Custom Home Button

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by LeanPocketTouch, May 27, 2009.

1. LeanPocketTouch

LeanPocketTouch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    A new tweak/mod was released in Cydia today called "Custom HomeButton" from the TouchMania source.

This gives iPod touch users the option to set any application to open when the home button is double-tapped AND INSTALL MOBILEMUSICPLAYER FLIP**. Unlike other tweaks like AppFlow this actually works. I do not have screenshots because I am posting this from my iPod, as usual.

How to get it: Open Cydia and click "More Package Sources", then scroll down to the "TouchMania" and install that source. After you have installed that source click "search" and start searching "Custom HomeButton". You know what to do from there.

After you install it open your settings menu and it will be in there.

** To install MobileMusicPlayer Flip, go to the custom homebutton menu and set the target to "install mobilmusicplayer flip". Enable custom homebutton, exit and double-tap your home button.

-Enjoy
  2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sweet I just saw this and was wondering what it did. Hm...can't you already set what you want to open via another app? Maybe that was Customize or Summerboard a while back...anyways much thanks.
  3. sfpsp

sfpsp New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No custom apps yet (well, not an easier way of adding).
    This is helpful. A lot of mods are coming out (ex. VolumeMC)....
  4. that one guy

that one guy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    what's with the mobile music player flip thing?