custimize fix 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by johnytsunami, Mar 22, 2008.

1. johnytsunami

johnytsunami New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    for u guys who are still lost on fixing custimize 4 1.1.4 theres a modded version of it in installer just look under m in all categories and look 4 modded custimize everything works on it so thaks to the ipod touched guys hope it helps
  2. dle24

dle24 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    this is getting annoying i installed every type of customize modded one, danimator one and the one with 1.1.4 compatibility patch involved and i got the modded 1 to work and the 1 with 1.1.4 compatibility patch and i got past the chicken but when i try to change strings it wont work

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. yashrg

yashrg Member

even I've installed a modded customize but the effects don't apply. I don't see any changes.
  4. iPodTouch808

iPodTouch808 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    maybe try reinstall the modded customize i had that a couple times where i the strings wouldn't change but now it works
  5. dle24

dle24 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i did it lots of times but the strings still wont change. i dont wanna restore it

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Yongkykun

Yongkykun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    try downloading the fixed one and restart your ipod. Not soft restart, btw, but an actual restart as in shutting it down and turning it back on. Worked for me.
  7. dle24

dle24 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    thanks i got the strings to change but not the power slider and others. any suggestions?
  8. Yongkykun

Yongkykun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    which customize did you download? Coz mine works just fine and am also on 1.1.4.
  9. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You either have to creat a folder called Customize in the /private/var/root/Library/ or you have to run a couple command lines to make it work.
  10. dle24

dle24 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    mines says modded customize 1.21 (custom) i got it from the ipodtouched repo and jpga13 i already have the customize folder there. im using iphone browser to view the files. is this the problem because this is what i used to put in the battery images etc.