Current 1.1.3 JAILBREAK, IPHONE not Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by SoapStar, Jan 25, 2008.

1. SoapStar

SoapStar New Member

Ive been scrolling through the vast pages of threads reading everyones posts. And it clearly seems that this jailbreak that was released was for the IPHONE and NOT the IPOD TOUCH, i dont see why everyone is going mental over this and asking how to do it, most people who have done this says some features DONT work! I say we should just WAIT a little longer for the OFFICIAL JAILBREAK, which will be alot easier and ultimately not wreck your Ipot. Anyone with me?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. windowsexpert08

windowsexpert08 New Member

dude this is a unuseful thread, we all know its for iphone and there are like 10 other threads saying the same thing, if people want to do this then let them (i dont yet) because it doesnt matter, once the official one comes out everyone will just redo it. So just leave it alone.
  3. kdekid

kdekid New Member

After one night dealing with the firmware, I finally realize that iPhone and iPod Touch are almost the same except for camera, bluetooth and phone capabilities. They are both running a common operating system (firmware) smoothly without modification. So it does not matter whichever firmware you install onto your iPod Touch so far.