CUE Files not detected/operational in Psx4iphone

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Ungarmax, May 26, 2009.

1. Ungarmax

Ungarmax New Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Yeah as the title suggests, I am just going through some games to see if the work or not. I Checked out the compatibility list that the author himself made and saw that worms armageddon was ran the best out of the games he had tested so far.

I downloaded it, extracted it and it had 4 files, one of them a .cue file, and when i threw it in the psx folder it wouldnt play. At all.
    I had another game that was a .cue file and it wasnt even detected when i opened up the emulator.

I have changed the Octals to 755, and i have scph1001 in both the psx4iphone folder and in the psx folder along with the roms.

I have not got a single game to work so far although blazindragons played through some startup intros and crashed when it tried to load something.

Im out of ideas lol please help guys.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Ive just discovered, and i dont know if this is an isolated problem, that if i have do not have scph1001 in the roms folder, games will not begin to run (so, its critical thats its in there). If i put the file into the roms folder, then blazin dragons runs but then goes mental and basically crashes at the first screen. BUT if i put the scph1001 into both the roms folder AND the applications/psx4iphone folder the games runs further and slightly smoother. Although it still crashes. What the hell is that about? Most of the information ive read says u only need to put it in the latter folder, besides why would it work better with a copy of the same file, just elsewhere.
    Anyone explain?