Cube Sensitivity

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Covenant550, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm sure alot of you are dissapointed with the sensitivity of the CUBE controls. Im working on lowering the sensitivity for some people and will try and post how I did it or upload the file after(not the whole app)
  2. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

It's not the only thing I'm disappointed with. I wish you could change your control layout because I hate having the jump and move button on the same column. Is this only gonna be available for a jailbroken iPod?
  3. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Probably. you will have to change some of the files inside the app. I'll see what I can do. and yea ill look into the control layout cuz i wanna switch jump shoot and move also
  4. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

Darn. I have a 2g. Oh well, this will help if you can figure it out.
  5. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    yea well Im no fancy coder, I just like to learn by messing with the apps a bit so we will see what happens. you may be able to edit the .ipa from itunes on ur pc then bring it back into itunes and sync it
  6. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

That's what I was thinking. I've already sent an email to one of the dev's, hes an old acquaintance of mine. I kinda told him the whole situation, hasn't written me back yet. If I get an update, I'll definitely post an update on it. Good luck though.
  7. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I think I found a way where you do it all ingame. Since its a whole port you can do it liek a PC, gimme a few minutes and ill get back to you on what to do

EDIT: Can someone donload the PC verisonof cube and send me the file: autoexec.cfg
  8. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

yea
    it's kinda difficult
    at least i didn't waste money on it
    that's a pretty good thing

still pretty good
    maybe in future updates
  9. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

I was about to check that out myself lol. Let me see if I can get that for you.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Damn it. It won't open on this PC. Had a feeling that would be a problem, this thing needs to be shot and sold for scrap metal.
  10. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    nono i found the file i needed. the commands for the pc version arent working on the cube.app. ive tried a few obvious ones and nothign seems to be working. i guess ill keep lookign and u can talk to Fern