Crysis

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by snpri3, Jun 13, 2008.

1. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

Anyone own this game? i love it ive had it from day one it was realesed although my computer can bearly handle it i actually managed to have medium settings on it. never the less stunning game play and graphics. thoughts?
  2. wibble

wibble New Member

I wish I had it. Although I managed to play around with the crysis level editor in the demo, such a powerful tool for level design. The terrain tools are so useful, also just pressing crtl+g to jump right in and test it is awesome too.

I can run most settings on l high detail though at 50 fps

Please Register or Log in to view images

...windowed on 1024x768. But it's worth seeing the awesome lighting and physics in a tiny screen.

Although I didn't think the actual game itself was absolutely mind-blowing stunning. I still think they're engine is badass.
  3. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

it is if you get a chance download it. its like the hugest ******* file but its worth it. awsome story line
  4. wibble

wibble New Member

6-8ish gigs isn't it? My friend has it, he might burn the extracted files for me and I might patch it. Or I could buy it, since I only think top quality software deserves money. and Crysis passed my bar

Please Register or Log in to view images