Crossword APP?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Bonesone4, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Bonesone4

Bonesone4 New Member

Anyone know if there is a crossword puzzle app out there? Id friggin love that if there was or if someone could make one.
  2. onesilentlight

onesilentlight New Member

An app to make crossword, play crosswords, or solve crosswords?
  3. Bonesone4

Bonesone4 New Member

To play them
  4. onesilentlight

onesilentlight New Member

5. sleeveless

sleeveless New Member

Ditto the request. AcrossLite/.puz files are the standard. It's crossplatform / made for PDAs. Anything like that [you can d/l and do crosswords and make them with it] would be sweet.
  6. skynex721

skynex721 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I have crossword on my touch, I don't remember which source has it, but it is out there. Now I'm trying to find more crossword files for it.
  7. Andymans

Andymans New Member

Yep there is a crossword app. I got it a couple of days ago after refreshing sources, not sure which one, I only have the standard ones installed so shouldnt be hard to find. Only problem with this crossword though is it is based on American questions and difficult for someone in UK to work out. Its actually based on a popular New york newspaper crossword. A UK question theme puzzle for this app would be good. I will keep looking to try to find some to add to it.
  8. Andymans

Andymans New Member

9. Andymans

Andymans New Member

Sorry for triple posting but found some more info on the crosswod app. Found this quote in another forum.

Crossword is a new native crossword puzzles app for the iPhone. Only comes with one puzzle included, but takes .puz format files which seem to be pretty easy to find for free to add more, from newspaper sites etc.

So it sounds like its gonna be fairly easy to get some more puzzles for it. Just got to fiqure how to add them to the app.