Crashes...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by pj1115, Feb 16, 2008.

1. pj1115

pj1115 New Member

Hey

I have a few questions about problems I'm having with my Touch, and specifically iPodTouchMaster's 1.1.3 JB. I've managed to fix 90% of problems before, but these have been bugging me for ages.

1) Since getting the Touch, I occasionally have this thing where I have about a 1 in 4 chance of the screen being so bright that I can scarcely see a thing. I have to sleep/unsleep it 5 or 6 times before it becomes usable. I tired covering up the light sensor incase it thought it was too bright, didn't work. Anyone else had this?

2) My calculator and calender icons are really odd -- they show the right icons, but the space around them seems to be transparent so I can see an image behind, which is hidden by the background, apart from in those spaces. I can sort of make out a helmet. This happened back on 1.1.2, but it went away after I restored.

3) Calender crashes when I open it, and it has that icon problem from (2). Also, my videos continuously crash. I was watching one, and I tried to go back to the beginning, but it crashed and hasn't worked since.

Any ideas? Also, I can post screenshots. What app can take them?
  2. pj1115

pj1115 New Member

UPDATE

Fixed the issue wherein the calculator won't launch.

Cause = I removed the extra language files to save a little space as an experiment
    Resolution = Restore the language files (took mine another iPod).

I'm going to try and re-sync to fix the videos.