Crap, what just happened?!?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DeadlyD™, Aug 19, 2010.

1. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok, this is really bad. I was using my iPhone 4 last night. I clicked the home button, then the screen turned a white-gray colour for like half a second then it turned black. It won't turn on or anything. It wasn't the battery, because it was on like 63%. My phone wasn't jailbroken either. Does anyone know what happened to it? Should I take it to AT&T or Apple?

Also when I plug it in my wall charger, it doesn't start charging, and when I plug into my computer and open iTunes, it doesn't show that there's a iPhone connected.
  2. Conya

Conya Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I think you should take it to Apple ASAP. If you can't charge it or connect it to the computer and the phone won't function on it's own, there can't be much else you can do. Best of luck mate.
  3. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ughhh, my mom's going to be mad. I already have to go to Best Buy the AT&T store and the mall to return stuff. Now time to take another trip to the Apple Store.
  4. billyp1960

billyp1960 New Member

Haha I feel your pain! My iPhone 2G broke so I got a 3G from eBay and it had apple care so I took it back to apple to get it repaired but it turns out it was water damaged, she was pissed!