Crap! My xbox 360 broke again!

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by fabiansti, Jan 10, 2009.

1. fabiansti

fabiansti New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Dammit my xbox broke again. My first xbox got RROD and i tried to fix it myself but haha no success. Now my second xbox 360 which i bought exactly in june 7, 08 now gave me two f*ing red lights. which means its overheating. When it gave me the red lights i was playing FIFA 09 and I had been playing for like 20 minutes. Im soo pissed off. I checked the fans and , not surprisingly , one wasnt working. I must say xbox live might be the best online gaming and xbox might have the best games but wtf are they doing in microsoft? are they sitting around trying to put a freezer on the goddam xbox or what. they should probably get a ps3 and open it and copy the system to the 360. So tomorrow im gonna take my 360 to this guy who i know which works with them to see if he can replace my fan and after that i'll either sell it and get a ps3 or get an iphone!
    and im not gonna send it to microsoft because first of all...this guy can fix it like in two days or something and second my 360 is not a "virgin" if u know what i mean......
  2. MrFairladyz

MrFairladyz Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. troublesome_killa

troublesome_killa Member

there is also a PS3.....
  4. fabiansti

fabiansti New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yea i called the guy and he said that he could fix it for 30 bucks which is less than i expected and besides since this is my second xbox i would want to open it myself.... btw towel fix sucks balls it only works for a short period of time

im thinking of that... though the ps networks completely sucks ass and the only thing making it attrative is the bluray .....
  5. drkassassin

drkassassin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    it really doesnt suck ass lol
  6. ThatGEEKFreak

ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Towel fix is total balls, I used someones x-clamp fix on two friends xbox's and they are still ticking since around the end of November. Mine has never had a problem ever no rrods or disc read errors , I did the fan shroud mod, cut out the plastic and metal mesh, and added AS5. I don't know when it will die, it keeps itself really cool now. I have never had a failing fan, that seems rare. I could have bought PS3 but it had no games I wanted. If you want to spend a lot on something just get the new 65nm jasper. As in my sig my xbox is not virgin either

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    And it's free.

8. fabiansti

fabiansti New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ok its better than the wii haha jk no no but I really prefer live rather than psn even with the new home and sh*t .....

haha dude i tried the x clamp fix and sh*t on my older xbox but it work!! i tried everything!!! except the towel things cause thats gay. I tried the xclamp and nothing i tried something with pennies and tape no work i cleaned up the GPU and the CPU and then put as5 NOTHING soo i gave up and went and bought an arcade one and used my old 20gb hard disk ....btw we have exactly the same xbox but u have 1.5 i got 1.4

is 1.5 any better ?
  9. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

Mines failed on me recently as well with 2 red lights. I re-applied thermal paste etc as well but no luck. Probably just get a cheap one off ebay and flash it again.
  10. fabiansti

fabiansti New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    dude the guy said there was no fix so im sending it to microsoft tomorrow!!! sh*t but still the guy is gonna "unvirgin" it afterwards with the 1.5

but sh*t dude i still have to pay for shipping