Cracked screen replacement

Discussion in 'Mac & OS X' started by ruhatch, Feb 3, 2010.

1. ruhatch

ruhatch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    13.3" Apple Macbook Pro UNIBODY Lens Cover for the LCD Replacement Glossy - NEW

I one of these new to replaced my screen which i cracked but i need it from a UK store or somewhere that ships to the UK (Powerbook Medic is sold out). any help is appreciated!
  2. EBOBO

EBOBO New Member

13.3" Apple Macbook Pro UNIBODY Lens Cover for the LCD Replacement Glossy - NEW

sounds pretty generic to me. And you did what to it?
  3. ruhatch

ruhatch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yeah that is a generic thing! basically i cracked it and i want to replace it myself! so i need to find a site that ships to the UK!!
  4. Uchiha1911

Uchiha1911 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Is it even possible to do that yourself?
    I would take it to an Apple Store if I were you, then you're sure your MacBook is in good hands. You don't want to screw up your MacBook any further, do you?
  5. Gregte

Gregte New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I havent found one yet you can't do youself. Look on youtube. If it is there I is doable.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I would not be to sure about it Being good hands. There are endless stories of Apple techs scratching your computer and leaving out parts that case something else to fail. It is delicate work and must be done slowly or it is destined for failure. For this reason you are netter qulified to do it properly than smeone who Iis working on th clock.