iPhone 3G cracked my iPhone 3G Lcd screen, fuuu-

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by inferno0000, Jun 29, 2010.

1. inferno0000

inferno0000 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    okay so i was trying to take my iphone apart, to get the chinese army of dust out from under the glass, and i managed to crack the LCD, (the screen part, not the glass), and now the image is all distorted, but the glass is fine, is it fixable, and if so, where can i buy the parts? its majorly out of warranty, and i know a guy that will fit the parts if i supply them, if possible, HELP! thankyou.
  2. iMikkie

iMikkie Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Woah, forget fu*king around and opening up the old model, get rid of it and upgrade to iphone 4! If your really that desperate, there are iphone repair shops all over the country, search for one in your local area by using google. PEACE
  3. dannaz94

dannaz94 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ebay usually has parts that you can buy
  4. inferno0000

inferno0000 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    iMikkie, chill out, you never stopped and considered maybe i cant afford an iPhone 4? or maybe i cant afford to replace the one i have?. dont assume everyone has buckets of money.
  5. Timmarus

Timmarus Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I know Inferno, I hate that too. Everybody thinks you're going to be able to buy what you want without having to even break out your wallet. I can't afford an iPhone 4, just don't tell me to get one.