Cozip Cases

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by themoonglows22, Jan 2, 2009.

1. themoonglows22

themoonglows22 New Member

I would like to know how good Cozip's cases are. I am probably going to get one but the thing troubling me is somewhere in there site (I think it is under the Single Orders section) It says "Case good for Three months of use" And I don't know what that is supposed to mean, Will it break in three months? Also, on amazon, There is one with Obama on it and I thought it was pretty cool, having the president on your iPod, but how do you think the engraving got on there? Cozip doesn't offer custom engravings so who engraved that?
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Not sure about the Obama thing, but I'm sure that they mean there is a 3 month warranty on their cases. It's not like it's going to suddenly break after using it for 3 months.
  3. themoonglows22

Here is exactly what the website says for those that want to know:

"All sales are final. Products are manufactured to stand three months of normal use"

That doesn't sound like a warranty to me. Maybe they just tested it out and the wear and tear starts to take effect in three months.
  4. Joe Rossignol

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    That is really weird - that isn't a warranty then.

It's probably just a warning like you said to let you know that it might start to wear and tear after 3 months and gradually become worse and less effective at protecting your iPod. That's my guess.
  5. themoonglows22

Ok thanks, for a second I thought they designed it to break after three months
  6. DeAzncy

DeAzncy New Member

^LOL why in the world would they design it to be less affective after 3 months?? ahahahaha they would just be a-holes to do that!
  7. Joe Rossignol

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    LOL, how would they do that? Do they design it so it like shatters to pieces or exploded after 3 months?

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. themoonglows22

Idk, maybe they would paint it with stuff that chips after 3 months. Also, I found that JoWow engraves the Obama, except that I can't find it on their site
  9. Joe Rossignol

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    i highly doubt that they would do it purposely. i still think it's what i said above about wear and tear - like you said