Cow Hunt

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by geekgrrl, Dec 6, 2008.

1. geekgrrl

geekgrrl Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Cow Hunt is so *sick* it is hilarious.

Maybe it is only funny if you reside in "West Marin" county, in California. There are famous "organic" dairy farms, here. The cows are the black and white Holstein cows.

This new-to-me "shooter" game uses the "tilt" accelerator and "touch" screen features to advantage.

The "player" tilts the target sights and taps the target sights. If anywhere on the cartoon cow (a black and white Holstein) then there is a pseudo-realistic splat of red, a sound-effect and the cartoon cow disappears from the screen.

The cartoon cows move slow, or faster.

The background music is appropriate.

I like the "web app" sight-gags, I admit. I like Zippo lighter, stuff like that. I have Fresh Water aquarium. I feed the fish. Take that into account, when you consider the value or the validity of my review. I realize I will no longer have any credability in this Touch forum.

Cow Hunt: rated ***** (five stars)
  2. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i love it too... but only cause its so cheap! lol...
  3. geekgrrl

geekgrrl Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I also reside in Montana.

There are not many dairy cows there. But it is still funny.

In Montana, we are convinced most hunters don't know an elk from a domestic cow.

I think the Cow Hunt game is "well done". I would like to see more web app games so well "executed" ...seriously. The game is "Grade A".
  4. Germany

Germany Banned

This is hilarious. I love how funny this app is, and I'm glad you recommended it. I live in Minnesota and there are tons of dairy cows around here. It isn't the best game, but it is very entertaining. Lol.