Cover flow is acting up

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by soundsystem00, Dec 24, 2008.

1. soundsystem00

soundsystem00 New Member

I just added about 3 gb worth of songs and carefully edited the album artwork with google. Whenever I scroll through coverflow in the ipod touch, the cover flow flickers.. On some of them, it doesnt disappear until I scroll over it, on others, it is disappeared until I scroll over it.. Its a weird little glitch and kind of annoying seeing that I spent a lot of time editing coverflow trying to spice it up and get all the artwork. Since there is no jailbreak available I have extra time to try to make my ipod touch look nicer.

If anyone else has a solution or a similar problem I would like to hear from you. Serious posts please. I am new to this message board but not new to message boards. I'm 21 and every time I have posted I have had people say childish things to me. I guess there are a lot of young people that use ipod but I'm just trying to get some help. Thanks
  2. fckinfamous

fckinfamous Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    You know what was really awesome, one day while i was listening to music, i didnt realize that my ipod touch was on, so it was in my pocket and out of nowhere i hear a little noise in the earphones so i decided to take out my ipod touch and see what was wrong, when i would use my finger to scroll through cover flow it wouldnt work i was getting kind of worried, pressed the home button and nothing[for a second i thought my home button broke][knock on wood] anyway so i left it alone, after 15 minutes later i checked it again and still nothing so for some odd reason i decided to shake my ipod touch and out of nowhere my cover flow is moving, tried to do it again with my finger and nothing.FINALLY DECIDED TO SHUT IT OFF AND EVERYTHING WORKED AGAIN.