Cover Flow Glitch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gadgetsboyj, Feb 13, 2008.

1. gadgetsboyj

gadgetsboyj Banned

Every time I go into cover flow it shows me the wrong artwork. When I scroll to another one, it changes to the right one but the one I scroll to has the wrong artwork. It really annoys me because now I can't use cover flow to find my music anymore

Please Register or Log in to view images

. I'm on a jailbroken 1.1.3. I used the ipod elite team's jailbreak. I DO have a lot of system customization software installed. I've also heard about summerboard messing up some other.artwork file. Does this have anything to do with it. I really used to use cover flow every day.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. james_park617890

james_park617890 New Member

this is a pretty common problem in ipod touch. i have this problem also. to my knowledge, there are no solution that will completely and flawlessly fix this problem. however, i have found that some albums display correct artwork after deleting them from ipod, reassigning the artwork in 'get info'>artwork, and then resyncing them. this approach did not fix every album art glitch but i do not use cover flow to the extent where it is bothering me.
  3. gadgetsboyj

gadgetsboyj Banned

Hmm.

I think this is a problem that's not any hacking's fault. I think this may be caused by apple doing something wrong. I hope there's a fix. I don't know why but for some reason I think when the SDK comes out, there will be an iTunes 7.7 and we can buy apps for the iPhone and iPod touch. I think that in the library of apps there will be a fixes category with a bunch of fixes for problems we thought were caused by hacking. I think even the Hard Reboot=Restore Mode problem is because of 1.1.3 itself and not hacking.
  4. Elno Lewis

Elno Lewis New Member

me 2

I have over 800 album covers loaded and some just refuse to cooperate--maybe ten.

I (stupidly) deleted my Itunes library. Oh well. But, some of the album covers that are boring I replaced with pics of babes in bikinis and those seem to be holding up rather well.

btw I have a Touch 16, one week old with 2.0.

Oh yeah, if you have any idea of how I can get my Itunes library loaded up again, please pm me.