Cover Flow Artwork Questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Nordini, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Nordini

Nordini Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Alright. im having some problems with the album cover artworks. Only one or two of my songs have album artwork on them and i have about 400 songs on my iPod. I have not bought any of my songs on iTunes. I use programs like limewire to get my music just like all my friends do. So i was wondering is there a way i can get the album cover art onto my cover flow without using the iTunes store? I dont even want to create an iTunes store account im just wondering if i can like download the cover art and put it with each song from a website or something.

how do i do this?

Also id just like to point out, dont post here if your going to tell me to do a google search because iPodTouchFans was created for the purpose of askign questions about the iPod Touch so you shouldnt discourage that here.
  2. yakzach@hotmail.com

yakzach@hotmail.com New Member

google the album save the oic in my photos then click on the song and drag the pic into the aquare in the bottom right

your welcome
  3. Nordini

Nordini Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thankyou very much lol that seems so simple i feel stupid for not trying it yet.

thats all i was looking for.
  4. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Might look around - I know there are programs that do this for you on the Mac, although I haven't looked for any on Windows... Might be quicker than doing them all by hand...