Couple wierd problems.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by Phrizzle, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Phrizzle

Phrizzle Member

I have spent a couple days (on and off) searching for answers to my questions, but have had no luck. I recently upgraded from JB1.1.2 to (ZiPhone) JB1.1.4 firmware, and relocated apps, fonts and ringtones using BossTool. After relocating all that stuff, I noticed that I only have 2 folders under [root] in iPhoneBrowser and Total Commander. The 2 folders are iTunes_Control and Photos. I may be missing a critical step in the process, but there used to be many folders in [root]. I wasnt aware that relocating apps, fonts, and ringtones totally cleared the media partition (except music and photos). This sucks because now I have no way to add images to customize, or themes... If there is something I missed, I apologize to anyone willing to point it out! Its not as confusing as I made it sound...

Please Register or Log in to view images

Is there a way to move everything back without restoring? Or do I just need to type some stuff in TermVT100?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    How about the AFC2 Fix? I think you may need that to navigate the directories properly
  3. Phrizzle

Phrizzle Member

Ahh, a little searching, and Ive solved my problem! Thanks for the hint!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. deltaepsylon

deltaepsylon New Member

The AFC2 Fix solved the problem? What is it? Srry, idk much 'bout that.
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Just install it and if not google it!
    1 person likes this.
  6. sirjonofun

sirjonofun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    THANK YOU!!! That fixed the problem that I was having as well. +rep!! The repo for this is fireonfive.com/repo