Couple suggestions

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by Intense, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey i was wondering there is alot of spam that goes into the market place section, shouldn't they make it so that the threads that go in there be reviewed by a mod? I mean if you look at it now its all non-sence.

Another suggestion was to have Section Helpers, like the people who post a lot in one section should get the title of a helper. So like chung who posts in the headphones/earphones a lot should be a helper in there and someone who posts a lot in the cases section would be a helper in there.
    If you would like to know some people who help a lot in the case section (because thats where i mainly am) please ask i have a list of names.

Maybe we could be a special rank? Have privilages? Or simply, just be who someone else can come for advice.

Thanks, and hope you consider something out of this.
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

I like the Section Helpers idea. SkylarEC on the Development, etc.
  3. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

oh and you forgot to mention maybe a thread in the cases section dedicated to case updates.
    to anyone wondering, me and intense and jay were main contributors in my griffin wave thread and we took up a good 10 pages. and it was all about different kinds of cases, brands, types, how good they were. having one thread where anybody can go in and sya what they want about a case, say they got a new case, would be very excellent.

oh and awesome ideas intense. section helpers would be great
  4. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Thanks for the feedback and yeah mieraisamazing i forgot all about that but its a good idea.

Like Meira said if a mod could sticky a thread for case updates, case talk, how good they are, etc.

EDIT: We could also add to this thread upcoming cases and new cases,
  5. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i dont get exactly a "section helper" would do. like they couldn't ban users so do they just mainly sit in that section and answer questions in threads like they already do.
  6. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    No, they would be there as the top contributer to that section and prehaps get some rights? Sticky, un-sticky in their section? It would mainly be something you can be proud of in that section, and other people would know there talking to a expert, in that section.
  7. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ok makes sense. i like it but i doubt it will happen. if it doesn't happen this could be a great thread for you to make in the introduction or site chat sub-sections. you could make it similar to spoonforknife's "forum leaders" thread in site chat. i would do it but i'm to lazy to be bothered to find the right people for each section and i would believe the amount of requests asking to be promoted to "section helper" in the thread

edit
    my point exactly

edit (again)
    ehh, ehh did i not call this.
  8. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Yeah it would be hard finding the people who contribute but if you are a contributer to one of them and have a good and high rep maybe you could promote people. Because you know whos good in your section and whos not.
  9. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

I could be the sports guy? I always check there.
  10. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Lol yeah sure man. Only if this goes through. Havent had a mod reply to this yet.