could you help me?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by usnseals17, Jul 8, 2009.

1. usnseals17

usnseals17 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hello i was just installing a theme from here using ssh on my mac and when i turn around to get something my little brother decides to click things and hit buttons on the key board and he deletes the applications folder!!! i lost all the default applications. so i restored, jailbroken, and it was fine. but all my apps where gone except those that werent in any categories folders. oo well so i go to cydia get a couple of things then it crashes. i go back to it, crash, then crash, then another crash. i cant get onto cydia. i did the thing on the forum how to fix cydia problem on 3.0. didnt work. i cant get apt backup to get all my apps. because i need cydia. please help me!!!!!!! either tell me how to fix cydia or tell me how to recovr my app with ssh. i still have the apps i look in ssh and they r still there but they are not showing up. they r still taking up memory too. please help!!!!

if it helps its a 2nd gen ipod touch 16 gig on 3.0 which i paid for
  2. The_OneDa

The_OneDa New Member

Well in order to get your apps that were in categories you have to restore and set up your iPod as a new one, and as for cydia I'm no too sure....
  3. usnseals17

usnseals17 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    so i restore, do that, rejailbreak then i should b ok?
  4. sean.mayorga

sean.mayorga New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    no no no! dont listen to iSnooz. Your ipod still thinks those apps are hidden. you need to go to settings>general>Restrictions>enable restrictions>disable restrictions.
  5. Zooblflot

Zooblflot New Member

what if my settings folder was in a categories folder?
  6. Dust

Dust New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    oh then umm...
    use the pc cydia thing, i think its called cyder, maybe that can help you install categories and you can see your apps, or sbsettings