Could someone upload summerboard for me?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by J Paul, Jan 17, 2008.

1. J Paul

J Paul New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I cannot get it to show up in my installer, no matter how many sources I add or how many times I refresh them. Been like this for two days now. Could someone upload the necessary files so that I can have the latest version of Summerboard or smbprefs or whatever it is that I need so that I can change my freaking springboard background? That's really all I want. I don't care about themes; the default theme looks just great to me. I don't care about changing icons, I like my icons. I don't give two sh*ts about anything but making that black background go away and making springboard use the wallpaper I've set, instead of my wallpaper appearing only at the lock screen. That's all I want, and I've been jumping through what seem to me to be unnecessary hoops all night to do it.

If you upload the files for me, please provide brief instructions on where exactly to place the files you've provided. As long as I know where they go on the ipod, I'll be just fine (I'm not that stupid, I've already manually installed the NES app, I just need to be sure). Thanks.