Could someone help me with some image editing for the touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kitren2, Dec 4, 2007.

1. kitren2

kitren2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I need someone to edit some images for me.
  2. 02 turbo

02 turbo New Member

ive got basic photoshop skills. let me know how i can help.
  3. ywc19

ywc19 New Member

I'm assuming this is to edit images for customizing your ipod touch wallpapers, background images, weather background images, etc.

For this, you don't even need to use Photoshop. I use a pc which comes with Paint and Windows Photo Gallery (WPG). Just find an image which is at least 320 x 480. If you're not sure it's large enough, save it anyway to your pc, then open with Paint. Click on Image/Attributes - it'll show the width & height. Here you can change these dimensions to exactly 320 x 480. Use WPG to more easily crop the picture (under Fix/Crop Picture).

When you've got the picture to 320 x 480, in Paint click on Save As, then click on Save as type: *.PNG. Now this image is ready to import onto your ipod touch, as long as you rename it properly and change the attribute permission to 0755.
  4. kitren2

kitren2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Dude, I know how to do that stuff I even have Photoshop, but I don't know how to do a transparent background.
  5. kitren2

kitren2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'll PM you the icons I need you to resize and make their background transparent for a good look ona background.