costomize help

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by skenderbeu, Mar 3, 2008.

1. skenderbeu

skenderbeu New Member

i have a 8GB touch i did jailbreak with Ziphone (1.1.3) everything works only costomize don't i have Skylar Version 1.21(custom)2 spicychicken opens but when i change any thing from there like slider or springboard strings nothing change please help
  2. tito2002wrx

tito2002wrx New Member

iv got this problem to. The slider and battery wont change and some themes don't show up. For example, i got the Family Guy Theme, i see its in my Packages but it doesn't show up in SummerBoards list of themes. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. deleted account 4

deleted account 4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    skenderbeu: I have the version of customize that you are describing. It says 1.1.4, so I'm not certain about anything. Make sure it says 1.1.3 if that's what ur on.

Tito: That is a common problem. In installer, if you have any of the big source packs installed, look for something along the lines of "summerboard fix". Install that and you should be set.
  4. tito2002wrx

tito2002wrx New Member

[/QUOTE]Tito: That is a common problem. In installer, if you have any of the big source packs installed, look for something along the lines of "summerboard fix". Install that and you should be set.[/QUOTE]

It was the (1.1.3/4 Theme Fix, and its workin, NICE. Thank you sir.

Please Register or Log in to view images