Corruption at iPod touch Fans forum!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Dam That River, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dam That River

Dam That River New Member

Hi,
    After posting a Vista theme under the name "Vista Maximus 4.0" I got PMed by a guy called "adocas" (he is a member of the Vista Maximus team) with the following text:

As you all can see he insulted me which made me feel pretty bad.

So adocas PMed a mod and I recieved an infraction which I wasn't supposed to recieve because there are only 4 reasons to give somebody an infraction and stealing the name of a theme is not one of them.

Ok, so far...now I told the same mod (crazyloof) that adocas insulted me and I gave crazyloof the quotes from adocas.
    Crazyloof only said something like "so what? you stole his name he's instuling you..."

So basically it's like: If I stole somebodys car and I would go to jail for 1 year the guy I stole the car from still is allowed to beat me up as much as he wants to without being punished.

NICE!!

I'd like some admin to unmake crazyloof mod.

Thanks in advance.
    1 person likes this.
  2. ur_so_beautiful

ur_so_beautiful New Member

Stealing a name breaches copyright, unless it has not been copyrighted properly but i know what you mean

shame on you whoever, shame on you, shame on you.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. PatrickG

PatrickG New Member

damn those nazis
  4. touchmyipod

touchmyipod New Member

lmao that guy is serious.... close contact with the police... i'de like to see that. "um officer this guy took my theme name on the ipod touch forums"
    1 person likes this.
  5. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

Crazyloofs a mod and he said that? That aint very Mod-like. You might wanna speak to another decent mod like Skylar or Dan.

And the name hasnt been copyrighted lol

Infraction my a**

Edit:
    Lol nice
  6. fullback

fullback New Member

this is one quick way to get booted off this forum. don't air out issues you are having with another member and a mod on the forum. settle it privately (through PM or whatever) but don't go fishing for sympathy.
  7. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    obviously talk to another mod.... and the name isn't copyrighted so it's not your fault. PM a more responsible mod.
  8. gbpfan

gbpfan New Member

Wouldn't it be more effective to PM one of the administrators if you think something was wrong with the forums? Based on the name of your theme I think your just looking for attention. You took someone else's work that happened to be very popular, did you really think that it wouldn't cause problems?
  9. rinn

rinn Banned

wut a ***. ppl r always like this, especially on such big forums. i probly woulda sent a similar pm in that case, but never woulda contacted a mod. that just messed up.
  10. Dam That River

Dam That River New Member

It's impossbile to talk with adocas normal and crazyloof won't respond.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.