Corrupt Info.plist file for MobileSlideShow. Can anyone upload it for me?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by donkeykong, Dec 17, 2007.

1. donkeykong

donkeykong Banned

Oct 23, 2007
    There is no longer any need for this! I have got the Info.plist! Thanks anyway.

Hey! I was messing around a bit, and trying to make my iTouch look like an iPhone, in particular, I needed to get the camera to appear in SpringBoard. So I started looking at the Info.plist (you can see where this is going) in MobileTextEdit. After no success in doing anything, and after a couple of SB restarts, I noticed the Photo icon was gone from the SpringBoard. I checked N45AP.plist, but it was their and not hidden or something. It was there. So then I though that their must be something wrong with I checked and - you guessed it - Info.plist was corrupt.

So now for the request. Could anybody on 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 firmware upload the Info.plist file for me? I really don't want to have to do a complete restore, cos it would take ages to get my touch back to how it is now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

P.S You can PM me or post a link, I don't mind. Although I think that the mods might.

EDIT: Don't worry! I have managed to decrypt the 1.1.1 firmware, and get the plist from there!