Corrupt Data or Vista Ultimate

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by press, Oct 23, 2007.

1. press

press New Member

Hi all, purchased the Touch a couple weeks ago and noticed my video and music transfers from iTunes didn't play correctly. Some music would just stop mid song or the video would stop at some random location. iTunes is current and am running Vista Ultimate. It was suggested by Apple support I resync the video and music titles that were at issue. I did that then later discovered another music of video title did the same random quit on me. I did the resets/resets all/restores, etc. but still somewhere in a music or video title it would just stop playing. Those same titles play perfect on the computer and I sync my nano (non video version) without issue on the same system without incident. I can understand resyncing a bad copy but when does constantly resyncing turn into maybe there is something wrong with the Touch? Has anyone run into this problem? Sorry for the long post.
  2. Rallos

Rallos New Member

I'd take it to an apple store if I were you and ask to exchange it. If it still happens, it must be the way your files are encoded.
  3. press

press New Member

Thank you Rallos. I agree. I will go the exchange route. Thanks for replying.
  4. compygeek

compygeek New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Not sure what your PC Specs are, but apparently there is an SATA driver update by NVIDIA that solves this issue. You can check it here
  5. phroztbyt3

phroztbyt3 New Member

thats hilarious that a sata update has to do with copying music to another source ^O^... o man, from a technician's perspective they must be like "WTF.. how the hell did we make a motherboard not copy correctly?"
  6. press

press New Member