Copy music from iPod Touch to PC

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by BusigaBubben, Mar 25, 2008.

1. BusigaBubben

BusigaBubben New Member

Hi guys.

Im sorry if im asking the same thing as many may have asked before, but I have searched the forums for an answer but i still haven't found any satisfying answer..

I just got a new computer and I REALLY need to transfer my music from my iPod Touch to my PC, and i need help finding a program that will help me do the thing.
    I read the thread about how to transfer files straight from the ipod to the pc through total commander, but the issue if you do it that way is that all file names will be a random combo of 5 letters.. I know that the songs will have their real names if you import them to the itunes library, but thats not really what i want. I want to have all the songs in the right album and so on.. you know, organized

Please Register or Log in to view images

I have tried 2 programs, CopyTrans, wich worked perfeclty until i transfered 100 songs and the trialversion out. And i couldnt find a single key, or a key generator..
    I also tried iPod Access 4.2.2, but it was not compatible with ipod touch.

Once again, im sorry if im asking the same question as many may have asked before

If anyone knows where or how, or maybe has a key to CopyTrans, pleeease post it, i think a lot of people could benefit from it.
    so if you know some other program that's free and works, or that requires a key and you can get me one, please post!

Have a good day mates
  2. xblade420

xblade420 New Member

i use a program called TouchCopy. it's $20 but it works and allows you to take music, video, pictures, games, etc from the itouch to itunes
  3. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

iPhone PC Suite
    does the job + free
  4. BusigaBubben

BusigaBubben New Member

Is there a way to do it without jailbreaking the iPod?
    It still has to be free

5. lrg32shots

lrg32shots Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I use Sharepod for my windows computer. And for my mac I use Ipod Rip or you could try mac the ripper.