Cool wallpapers review

Discussion in 'iPad' started by omarbhester, Apr 7, 2010.

1. omarbhester

omarbhester New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Who would buy this you ask?

When I first saw the app I thought the same thing. However I was at work in the bathroom taking a "play with the new toy" break when I saw that the website, Freeappaday.com is having a free app a day. I have recently been in an app buying rampage devouring every app I see but now I'm broke and I would like to get a cool graphic on here to look at. The site will continue to a new app each day. I saw Cool Wallpapers and thought this is great, I can actually get some work done!

Now I know it doesn't matter, but customizing makes me feel like the Ipad is mine. The devise is restrictive enough. What I can control I like to adapt to my tastes and needs. However, if I wait till I have time to search for the "perfect" image, I will forever be stuck with the default wallpaper, or worse, a random picture from my collection of photos, that while not terrible, just never quiet fits right. Enter Cool Wallpapers. This app is for people who like changing their wallpaper often but don't want to format photos to work perfectly with their Ipad. I don't take many photos, and the ones I do don't usually serve well as wallpapers.

I figure I have about two more minutes before I feel this break should be done, Since I quit smoking I need to replace the habit, and the time I used to use that habit, with a healthy enjoyable act. I downloaded the Free app and perused the wallpapers. There is a great amount to choose from. This app is definitely not for everyone, however if you like switching up your apps often, this might be the app for you. I just hope I can buy a GTD Ipad optimized wallpaper that is well organized to keep me well organized soon. I figure, the more efficient I am with my time, the more time to play!
  2. Ari.

Ari. Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Cool I'll have to get this when I buy my ipad

Please Register or Log in to view images