Cool Trick for music lovers(or people who want music)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dude19, Dec 8, 2007.

1. dude19

dude19 Banned

ok mot people have either a video camera or a tivo...also for me i have comcast which has pre built in radio channels (dunno about dish) my reciever also has video and audio out. (once again dunno about dish if it has the output).now just find your favorite radio station, like rock,rap,pop etc and before you go to bed make sure you have at least a 1 gig memory card or higher and a full charged camera(your camera has to be able to recieve the tv out signal (if you dont know how to do that read your manual your camera most likely came with a cable to do so) anyways just plug it in by the way only the cable box has to be on so your not wasting too much electricity!

Please Register or Log in to view images

.And just find your station press record and let it record those tunes..its good if you just like one genre and arent looking for anything specific just some good music and if you take out the yellow cable you can just as easily record it as audio for those witout touches/video players...if some people already knew this more power to them just trying to give a quick tip. pretty sure this is legal because people record with tivos all the time , if not mods feel free to delete this tread =)
  2. Rdude

Rdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    hmmm, that is cool. I am thinking about trying that.
  3. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nice. If you've got a Mac, you can also try Radioshift from Rogue Amoeba - http://www.rogueamoeba.com/radioshift/ - Seems like it does similar... just records whatever station you'd like for listening to later...
  4. dude19

dude19 Banned

thtd would be awesome if it was free cuz then i could just run it in the background on my compy but its only for mac and its like 24 dollars =(