cool idea for a summerboard

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by deleted account, Jan 1, 2008.

1. what you could do is, is have the icons rotated on their sides, and in the icons have the words already there so you could then have a wide image for the background, and then if you did all of that, your ipod touch could now be used in a landscape mode i guess you could call it, like when you watch a video
  2. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

This has already been discussed but I'm not sure that it will happen.
  3. its not complicated, it justs it will take a little longer to create than any other custom theme, cuz you have 2 add the words and rotate the icon, if done, the dock will be on the right side going up and down, it would work out fine, and if you had more than 1 page of apps, u just scroll up and down
  4. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

no the best thing for summerboard would be a wwe or nba theme
  5. wwe? what are you 7 years old
  6. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

look at my sig.what are you ,blind
  7. imadhdpositive

imadhdpositive New Member

Your embarrassingly ostentatious signature actually claims that you are 11. Not 7. Clearly not the same age. Besides, anybody knows that the best theme would simply be an OS X related theme. In my opinion no matter how many themes are out there, the classic panther theme will always be the best.
  8. my summerboard idea wasnt a certain theme, it was using the ipod touch homescreen like you watch a video

and i didnt read your sig