Cool boot logo, want one?

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by JoeyB, Jun 10, 2009.

1. JoeyB

JoeyB Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    I was bored and decided to make a new boot logo for my iPod here it is(in the attachments) I like it just post in here and tell me what you want it to say and I'll make it but you might have to ive me a good 1-3 minutes or if I am asleep you will have to wait please dont post twice saying "Will you hurry up!!" if you do anything like that I will not make your boot logo

Please Register or Log in to view images

so be patient please

. renember to post

Attached Files:

2. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

why not do something more like this:

(made by me)

rather than having the text all one color and the image in the background, the text would be the image, it has a much cooler effect, lol.
  3. JoeyB

JoeyB Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Umm.... well renember me that one time in that thread with the wallpapers

well I just started using PS a couple weeks ago Idk how to do things like that but your right it does have alot cooler affect.Can you teach me how? I have msn joeybradley98@hotmail.com and I will go ahead and try if I fail will you teach me please?

EDIT: it looks like the text for the background was colored with a gradient overlay

EDIT2:how does this look?

4. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

HERE'S a tutorial i found.
    basically you have the right idea, it works much better using a thick font, and spacing the letters quite close.
    you also have to be careful to use colors that harmonize together in the foreground and background.
    if you need any further help, just PM me.
    or if you really have to, you can add my msn (next to my username and location)