Convert to mp4 with AUTOMATIC "music video" id3 tag

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jalilteja, Dec 16, 2007.

1. jalilteja

jalilteja New Member

This has been annoying the hell out of me,
    Im using videora to convert my video's to .mp4s then adding them to itunes
    now the default is that it saves as a "movie" file
    Im using my dual core processor and my 2gb of ram and itunes makes both cores 100% including ram.

It takes like 3 minutes to write the new id3 tag when i try and do it manually, and when i have 40 video's it drives me CRAZY

How can I automatically assign the music video value or batch convert my "movie" into music video?

I also noticed when your waiting for itunes to apply the tag changes if you press cancel or close the video will not work on your ipod

Im willing to use any other bloody program besides videora or itunes (expecially itunes)

any help will be LOVELY
  2. SladeX

SladeX New Member

Why use the music video ID tag? -edit nevermind, I see that it can be treated like music and thus put into play lists...

I'm using cucusoft video converter, so far it's been working great, I've converted both widescreen and 4:3 content perfectly, even with subtitles for the anime I watch.

Takes all but a few mins to convert a 24 min clip on my system with this program. Note that it uses the codecs you have installed on your computer so if you can't play it in media player, you need to get the right codecs.
  3. ryanpledger

ryanpledger New Member

i also use cucusoft video converter and it works great for my touch, my old 5 gen, n sisters new nano