Control Mac With VNSEA?Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by len115566, May 8, 2008.

1. len115566

len115566 New Member

Hey Guys,I wanted to play a little prank on my professor,me and him are good friends(my dad grew up with his dad)and tommorow he is showing a slide show presentation for our exam coming up,so today he was shining a laser pointer on my head and i told him i would get him back,I am a little up to date on the VNSEA thing but i was just wondering if there is a way i can control his mac while he is doing the presentation so i can keep changing the slides and messing with him,how would i do this?

Thanks,
    Len
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You'd first need to install some sort of a VNC client onto his computer (I'd recommend Chicken of the VNC for Mac OSX and TightVNC for Windows), then you can control it through VNSea or something like Touchpad.
  3. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Exactly what Danls92 said works.

There's a thread around here that talks about how one user went into Best Buy and was doing this as a prank to one of the salespeople when he was trying to sell a Mac to customers. He said he installed a VNC client onto the Mac, and through his iPod touch using Touchpad he controlled the Mac.

Can come in handy for pranks

Please Register or Log in to view images