Control help

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by jimbodude, Jul 11, 2008.

1. jimbodude

jimbodude Member

Well i downloaded control and i dont know what to do with it. I run it, click add library and it gives me some passcode number or something. Where do i put this on itunes?
  2. etnies419

etnies419 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    On iTunes, it will show your iPod in the device list with 4 boxes to put the numbers in. Both the computer and the iPod have to be on the same network.
  3. jimbodude

jimbodude Member

I cant see it. Do i launch the app on my ipod. Then launch itunes, then click my ipod touch, then what?
  4. etnies419

etnies419 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Open up iTunes. Launch the app on your iPod. Find the library you want to connect to. It will show you the screen with the 4 numbers. Now go to iTunes. Under the device list on the left side, it should show your iPod. If you click on it, it will give you 4 boxes to put the numbers in.
  5. jimbodude

jimbodude Member

When i click my ipod under devices, it just shows me the normal Summary page
  6. engineers

engineers New Member

I'm on a college access point network and this feature does not seem to work.
  7. DaTruB

DaTruB New Member

wth, does my ipod have to be connected to the comp?

no libraries come up on the app- when I click choose library- the only option is add library which then leads to a passcode screen- itunes does not pick this up anywhere!!!!

please help
  8. ajkiwi88

ajkiwi88 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    all i can say is keep rebooting and trying and make sure ur libary is shared as i had the same problem then it randomly worked....
  9. DaTruB

DaTruB New Member

does my ipod have to be connected to the comp though?!!!

How can I select my ipod from the my devices list if it's not connected to the computer (thru the cable)
  10. jujubeanie21

jujubeanie21 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    From what I've read, it should show up (not connected via cable). Doesn't work for me, firewall disabled and port forwarding enabled for iTunes... What the hell...