Contacts Moving

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ZunePod, Dec 29, 2008.

1. ZunePod

ZunePod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Okay, so I have a friend who just got the iPhone, he has about 500 contacts and he doesnt want to copy them 1 by 1.

He used to have a Samsung Soul and all of his conatcts are on there, He now has the iPhone 3G and he wants a simple way to just copy them all over.

I was thinking this would have something to do with the Smasung PC suite, but I'm not sure
  2. RonnieCorny

RonnieCorny New Member

your friend can use the samsung pc suite software (available online as well, but only for windows, not for macos) to export the contacts to csv (comma delimited text file) and import them into contacts or outlook... from there, it's easy to import the contacts into iphone...

hope this helps!

- ron
  3. BobHensler

BobHensler New Member

I have a Palm Zire 72s with more than one hundred contacts. Is there a way to get the contacts from the Palm Zire contacts to the iPod Touch contacts?
  4. talon90

talon90 New Member

The CD that came with your Zire should include software that will allow you to sync with MS Outlook (Windows PC anyway). Once your contacts are in Outlook you can use iTunes to sync them with the iPod, iPod Touch or the iPhone.