connecting touch to computer.... withou FTP?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by blu ray, Dec 27, 2007.

1. blu ray

blu ray New Member

well... i already have jailbroken my ipod, using a WiFi connection on the airport... but now I am at home and i need to connect the touch to the computer tu put in ggames and apps... ok my problem is that i dont have WiFi, so i ask you if it is possible to connect the ipod to the computer without an FTP?

nt: if it helps, i am running 1.1.1 firmware....
  2. Alexpb

Alexpb New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    With a quick search on this site you can find "iPhoneBrowser" does what you need.
    Google it
  3. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Kick out the $20 for a wireless adapter for your computer or $30 for a wireless router - you'll be happier in the long run...
  4. blu ray

blu ray New Member

ty man, ill search that for sure.... i hope it works...

Please Register or Log in to view images

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    it worked!!!!

ok for the people that want to download this program here is the link: http://www.iphone4world.com/?dl=17
  5. Alexpb

Alexpb New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yes it's a good program. It will work on any ipod touch/iphone whether they are jailbroken or not.
  6. blu ray

blu ray New Member

i know this is not the place to post this but... well... this program worked only the first time i used it, and know i try to open it and it gives me an error message -the program found an error and it has to close itself-.... i dont know what to do, in the error report it appears that iphonebrowser.exe is the problem and i already download the file from several sites and all the thimes i used them it gaves the same error (so the problem is in my computer)... if you can help me to find a solution for this problem i will thank you...

if it helps... the error pakage says that the EventType is "clr20r3"....