connecting pc to ipod without a wifi connection?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by orange555six, Nov 24, 2007.

1. orange555six

orange555six New Member

Is it possible to connect my iPod Touch to my PC using SCP or some other program without having a WiFi connection? The reason why I'm asking this is because the only WiFi connection I have near my house only works outside, where I cannot work the computer and have the iPod receiving WiFi simultaneously. Please, if somebody could help me or find some sort of solution, I would be very thankful!
  2. Shade

Shade New Member

If you have a mac you can create a connection which is what I do when i am wifiless if you have windows... well cant really help you there
    is the wifi you get outside from your router or someone elses?
  3. orange555six

orange555six New Member

i have windows, and the WiFi is not from my router
  4. Paintball

Paintball New Member

yes it is possible. And it has a GUI. Its called Manzana (apple in spanish) and its available here. But you are goin to need to copy iTunesMobileDevice.dll from your drive at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\ and put in the same directory as where you extracted Manzana. Then drag and drop whatever you need on there. But it doesnt have full access, so u may need to use mobilefinder to move files from there to where you want them on your ipod. and you need to use mobile finder to set the permissions.
  5. orange555six

orange555six New Member

thank you, i can now connect to my ipot without a WiFi connection!