Connect360 + implementing gpush in mail.app or....

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by vengfulr3ap3r, Aug 17, 2009.

1. vengfulr3ap3r

vengfulr3ap3r Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Alrighty, i have two application idea's that i were wondering if the mass' of ppl at IPTF could tell me if it could happen or not because they dont seem THAT farfetched.

So i've had connect360 on my mbp for a while now to watch videos throu my xbox, alot of ppl have streaming apps that stream movies and shows and stuff from websites. but my question is, would it be possible to have an app to tap into the connect360 program to stream movies from my desktop to my iDevice so that i could have access to my entire movie library instead of only a few select movies i've decided to waste space on my iDevice with.

annnnd two.
    would it be possible to implement gpush INTO the mail.app? i doubt that would be possible because i think i read that somewhere or something. but i thought id ask anyways. OR would it be possible to have status notifier also monitor the gpush app so it can display the mail notification in the status bar?? or possible a third option, have something that monitors gpush and when you get a notification from gpush it tells mail to fetch mail.

anyways sorry if these have been asked before, i searched and didnt find anything so im sorry if they areee posted elseware. anyways, does anyone think it would be possible for either of those to be done?? thanks in advance.

-David