connect to phone through bluetooth?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by diss3ntienc, Jun 30, 2009.

1. diss3ntienc

diss3ntienc Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well since bluetooth is unlocked in 3.0.....would it be posssible to create an app, that can connect to your phone through bluetooth, so you can write texts on your ipod and send them via bluetooth to your phone then sends to ur contact?
  2. reypowers

reypowers New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    thats funny
  3. diss3ntienc

diss3ntienc Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well i was asking a question if an app lke this would be possible...not a question asking whether or not this would be a funny idea.

something liek the superbluetooth hack for cell phones...but its not way to hack into people's phones...so you can basically control your phone with ur ipod
  4. alan361206

alan361206 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yea i want to know the same thing is there way to connect it so i can answer phone calls on my ipod through my phone
  5. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay I'm not making fun of you guys and I don't know a lot about bluetooth and phones but I'm pretty sure this would be impossible. The most you could probably do is transfer pictures and contacts like you can with two bluetooth-enabled phones; it's highly unlikely that the iPod could have more access and capability than a normal cell phone.
  6. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    why not pick up your phone and skip a step by doing it yourself? i dont understand why someone would use this. but it can be the start of a good idea.
  7. aj_brown_99

aj_brown_99 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well actually it is possible, and has been done by the Samsung P3. I mean, I'm not sure if it possible on the iTouch, but it's useful on the P3 because you can just have your phone in your bag, and only need to carry around one device in your pocket. I would be prepared to pay for an app that let you do this - I have a serious lack of pocket space.