Confused

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by pnasca, Nov 17, 2008.

1. pnasca

pnasca New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So I used to know how to use the 1.1.2 firmware very well with the hacked and jailbroken and all that jazz. Though i just jb the newest firmware and i have like 4 games to choose from in installer. I dont know what cyndia is and i wanna know how i can get the old programs like customize and all those old fun programs. Also is there a giant source i can add to get more then 4 games and more then 10 applications.. HELP..
    thanks
  2. Flipzter

Flipzter Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    App store has lots of games/apps. Developers are using itunes to either sell/giveaway their games and apps now. Dunno about customize. Didnt work a few weeks ago but I think they fixed parts of it. Do a search here for repos. cydia is better than installer, since installer now sucks. Oh, and penguins bash baby seals.
  3. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

one word, well three;

upgrade to 2.x
  4. Germany

Germany Banned

Why don't you just upgrade. It's so easy and it would save you a lot of confusion. Plus, its nicer and you can do a lot more.
  5. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think he's already upgraded, and is complaining about the lack of stuff in Installer...

Cydia is basically what Installer was for the 1.1.x days... There are more games there. Winterboard has basically replaced both Summerboard and Customize, so just use that.
    Also, the App Store has plenty of games.