Confused with touchpad layout

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by bugmenotte, Feb 24, 2008.

1. bugmenotte

bugmenotte Banned

i just installed touchpad and i'm confused with how it works. i have a black screen with 8 buttons on the bottom and i'm somewhat confused at what those buttons do. i know how to move the mouse and left click but can someone explain to me how to right click, zoom in, scroll and what those buttons on the bottom do? thanks
  2. iSecks

iSecks New Member

You can't "zoom in", it's only supposed to be a mouse. You can't rightclick efficiently, but its the button with a pic of a mouse on it. Press the up arrow for shift, the flowerish button for alt, and ^ for ctrl. I'm not sure what the other button with the angular line is, but the keyboard brings up the keyboard to type. more has more buttons, like the F keys, ctrl alt delete, etc. The X is to disconnect.
  3. tootricky

tootricky New Member

scroll using the far right of the ipod screen. Click and drag by double clicking and holding the second click.

If you want to actually remotely control the machine download VNsea. Touchpad.app is based on it and is only meant to be a mouse.
  4. bugmenotte

bugmenotte Banned

thanks, yeah i think i might try vnsea but it looks like it would drain alot of battery out of my touch =\.