Confused about the Dock Application.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Urbanyouth, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Urbanyouth

Urbanyouth New Member

Confused about the Dock Application-New Problem, Screenshot unlock screen?

I did do a search and I'm sorry if this seems like a repetitive question. I'm trying to get a screenshot of my iPod and I tried using the screenshot.app but it basically made my iPod flip out and I was scared I was going to have to restore it. Therefore, i am never going near that application ever again. I heard that the Dock application can take screenshots as well so I'm looking to try out that instead. I installed it but I see no icon for it. However, I do see a little ray of light in the bottom right corner. I assume that this is part of the Dock.app. Can someone please help me to find out how to use this and specifically how to take a screenshot? Thanks a lot.

I figured out how to use it. Thanks so much guys.

Is there a way to screenshot the unlock screen though?
  2. linds

linds New Member

Run your finger over that little ray of light at the bottom corner... and drag it towards the center of the screen

there you'll be able to select whatever app you choose. The screenshot option is one of the last ones to the 'right' of the list
  3. Urbanyouth

Urbanyouth New Member

Ah Thank you. I think I got it. Ok I picked screenshot. How do I access the screenshot I just took.
  4. ijailbreak91

ijailbreak91 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    WinSCP or send it via e-mail!
  5. Urbanyouth

Urbanyouth New Member

Ahh! Thank you so so so much. one LAST question. Is there a way to screenshot the Unlock screen?