complicated ipod touch apps lost!!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by shendwen, Jun 24, 2009.

1. shendwen

shendwen New Member

can somebody help me please???? i've just bought my ipod touch 2nd generation, and i've paid for some apps from an apps installer shop. some of it is itunes store's & some is third party's.but when i sync to my home pc, all the apps were lost!!! i went to the shop for re-installing,then when i plugged my ipod to my pc, i browse and buy some apps from i-tunes store, but i don't know how to transfer the apps into my ipod. if i use sync, then all my last installed apps were lost again!! so how if i want to add more apps without losing old apps????please help....

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    You have to authorize the computer with your iTunes account. If you have more than one iTunes account, authorize all.
  3. shendwen

shendwen New Member

do autorhizing will guarantee my third party apps won't lost??cause i've paid double times for installing it..
  4. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nope, third party apps can't be synced. Or not normally at least. You should send an e-mail to the developer/publisher of the third party apps.
  5. shendwen

shendwen New Member

oh gosh...btw thanks for your help radish

Please Register or Log in to view images