Release Complete golf theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by uofmkev, Mar 1, 2008.

1. uofmkev

uofmkev New Member

Jan 24, 2008
    I finally figured out how to create a theme! This is my golf theme. I am working on puting text on the golf balls so they are all diferent, but for now this is what I have. It's not perfect, but this is the only golf theme I have seen. That's pretty much it, if you have any ideas, let me know. I should also say, put the folder "Kevin's Golf Theme" in /private/var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes after you extract it.

I also have some things to go into customize to make your golf theme even better.

There is one other post I have seen for golf unlock screens, but I didn't like those very much so I kinda made my own

1.<green5full.png> bar image for unlock screen (created by me) /private/var/root/Library/Customize/BarImages/

2. <GolfBall.png> Golf ball slider (not created by me, I think I got it through installer) /private/var/root/Library/Customize/MainSliderImages/

3. <golfcourse812> Picture for background (downloaded off of internet somewhere) just sync it to your ipod and then go into settings and set it as your background

I also attached an alternate dock that I made and I think looks just a little cooler <dock.png> you can just switch it out with the other png named "dock" in "Kevin's golf theme" folder
    So there's the golf theme

Attached Files:

2. deadfire55

deadfire55 Active Member

May 25, 2008
    You really didn't make any icons... 4/10 for effort.
  3. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2007