Compilation Error

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by deepp, Sep 11, 2008.

1. deepp

deepp New Member

Hi guys first of al thanks to Sprehe,skylarec and gojohnyboy for replying to al my daoubts
    but now as i have been learning C-obj i got stuck at an error which i have attached in this thread i just need to know whats wrong with the third argument.And though i know c,c++ and java languages but i am new to c-obj so could nt get this error as what arguments its expecting.

pleez do help me.

Attached Files:

2. deepp

deepp New Member

And one more thing which i need to say is dat i have installed cygwin on my windows machine separately i mean not using ny toolchain.... so do i need to do dat as it will need header files while compilation so do i need to uninstall cygwin n install it with toolchain?
  3. deepp

deepp New Member

rit now i hve solved d previous error but now i am getting this error dat cant locate framework for -framework LayerKit... is it because i did nt install the toolchain on my window pc ...... i have attached the file pleez do let me know if i am goin wrong in compilation or installation....pleeeeeeeez......

Attached Files:

4. gojohnnyboi

gojohnnyboi Well-Known Member

layerkit no longer exists. also, i will not give you the ANSWER to your return value situation above, but post this from one of the headers as a helper.

Code:
    extern int UIApplicationMain(int argc, char *argv[], NSString *principalClassName, NSString *delegateClassName);

-John