Compatibility

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Harry Goldfarb, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Harry Goldfarb

Harry Goldfarb New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    k so my next question is will i be able to save or export my iWork files into a .doc, .ppt etc. We all know pages and keynote are better but a lot of people do use the crappy microsoft stuff so will it have the same export function that the "real" iWork has?
  2. DeadKid

DeadKid New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    the apple website says what you can do:

Numbers

"Numbers on iPad lets you open spreadsheets created using iWork or Microsoft Office. So if someone emails you a Numbers or Excel file, you can easily import it into Numbers for iPad. To share your work, export your spreadsheet as a Numbers file for Mac or PDF document, then email it to anyone. You can also upload it to iWork.com public beta so anyone on a Mac or PC can view your spreadsheet."

Pages:

"You can easily share the documents you create in Pages in a few ways. Attach them to an email as Pages files for Mac, Microsoft Word files, or PDF documents. Or upload them to iWork.com public beta. And if someone emails you a Pages or Word document, you can easily import it into Pages for iPad — ready to review or edit."

Keynote:

"With Keynote on iPad, you can import Microsoft PowerPoint files and Keynote presentations. The presentations you create in Keynote on your iPad can be exported as Keynote files for Mac or PDF documents, so you can attach them to an email. You can also upload your presentation to iWork.com public beta. So anyone can see your slides, whether they use a Mac or a PC."
  3. Harry Goldfarb

Harry Goldfarb New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    thanks dont know how i missed that haha