Community Repo?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by deleted account, Jul 8, 2008.

1. I am still very new to this jailbreaking thing and I was wondering if there is a repo link I could type in the Installer.app so all the applications on this website is on my iPod Touch.

Even better, if there is a link/links that would enable me to have every, or almost every, single source possible onto my iPod Touch, I would love that. Thanks!

Mr Chenny Ken
  2. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Many of the apps here are spread out on different sources but are mainly included in community sources. If you want to have all sources, use this repo: http://ride4.org/shai.xml and click to install all sources. Just warning you, installer will take a while to refresh and may crash a few times because it is full of sources.
  3. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

that would be nice to have them all on one source but its not that way. and the all sources list from shai's repo is not recommended, it slows down installer and eventually crashes it. Just keep adding sources you find. (check them out first so you know what source you are adding)
  4. Andy Huang

Andy Huang Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Or use a meta repository such as repo source instead, so you don't have 50 million useless repository with nothing you need, 20 million down / slow repositories, and 5 repositories that you actually use.
  5. Alright people, thanks. The community sources are located in the Wiki, right?

Also, what's the source for Neverball?