[/!\] Commandant [/!\]

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Commandant, May 17, 2010.

1. Commandant

Commandant New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hello,

If you are thinking I spelt Commander wrong, then I must tell you that you are the one who is wrong. This is the way that you would spell Commander in French.

*****EXPLANATION*****

(My last name is of French origin. I also like to be the one-in-charge, or Commander. Put two and two together, you get a few things. First off, you get my email address; the.commandant@yahoo.com and also you get my Online Alias; Commandant.)

*****EXPLANATION*****

Back to my introduction, I own an iPod Touch that I have had since Christmas of '09. I got it as a gift from my parents, and I also got a camera.

(I am happy about the camera, too, even thouse it's off topic, because the iPod Touch does not have one.)

I haven't really used it, I opened it on May 3, 2010. I registered it, and that's just about it. I just synced it up, and now I want to know what I can do with it.

I plan to stay here for a while, and learn a few things. I have the Summer coming up here in a little while, so I need things to keep me busy while I go to see my relatives up in a place where there isn't any wireless internet.

Respectively,
    Blake

P.S. Also known as... Commandant. I don't care how you address me, just give me the courteous respect that I will bestow upon all members here at Multi-Touch Fans.

****UPDATE 1.0.1****

I have "jailbroken" my iPod Touch using the file created by comex, called Spirit. What do I do now?

*****Update 1.0.2*****

Okay, I opened Cydia and chose User out of the three choices it gave me. I searched for Winterboard and downloaded/installed it onto my iPod Touch.

I am still looking for a good theme. I don't have a problem with the one right now, however, change doesn't hurt.

*****Update 1.1.2*****

Picnic + Picknic Lockscreen was a great download! It is a very nice theme for my iPod Touch.
  2. cbren

cbren Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Welcome to the site! We have plenty of resources on how to use your iPod touch to the fullest, so take a look around and have fun!
  3. Commandant

Commandant New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ****UPDATE 1.0.1****

I have "jailbroken" my iPod Touch using the file created by comex, called Spirit. What do I do now?
  4. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Install winterboard and some themes for it.
  5. Commandant

Commandant New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    *****Update 1.0.2*****

Okay, I opened Cydia and chose User out of the three choices it gave me. I searched for Winterboard and downloaded/installed it onto my iPod Touch.

I am still looking for a good theme. I don't have a problem with the one right now, however, change doesn't hurt.
  6. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You should get:
    Illumine
    plus:
    5 icon dock
    5 irows
    5 column springboard

The 3 packages above go great with Illumine, I recommend getting all four from Cydia, but if not, you could just get Illumine.
  7. canardo93

canardo93 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Tu es francais aussi? Bienvenue a iptf!
  8. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ah!!! Je parle francais aussi!!!
  9. canardo93

canardo93 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ah we!!!! tu as appris a l'ecole ou koi?
  10. narwal13

narwal13 Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Picnic + Picnic Lockscreen
    Glasklart