Command & Conquer: red faction!!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by tvoss911, Nov 3, 2009.

1. tvoss911

tvoss911 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Command & Conquer: red alert!!!

command and conquer red alert was just released yesterday, i have been playing it alot since then, it is definatly one of the better games on the ipt, it is also only 64mb, wich isnt that much space for how big the game is

the graphics are pretty good for the ipod touch, kinda choppy, but still great.

the gameplay is very easy (so far) and you can get to different spots on the map fast and easy

it costs $9.99 though!!! i was pretty hesitant to buy it because of its hefty price, but im a big CC fan. it only comes with 2 maps for skirmish so that is kind of a bad thing, but you can buy i think 12 more for a dollar or 2 through in app purchases. the campaign is fun (i havnt finished it yet) and has an in game tutorial wich i like...i dont think you can play your ipod music while playing it though wich i dont like.

im running on a 8gig 2g jailbroken ipod touch with 3.0 firmware, i have to put it in safe mode to play it wich i dont like...but it is worth it

overall its a great game, i recommend getting it if you have the money, if not maybe wait a week and see if the price goes down.

if you have anything to add or ask about go ahead and comment!
  2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I think it was released like two or three days ago. It this like a review? Oh and isn't it Red Alert, not Red Faction?
  3. tvoss

tvoss Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    it isnt an official review, i might write a full official review after i play it more, and sorry about that...i have too many names in my head lol
  4. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    1. It's called Commant and Conquer: Red Allert / Command and Conquer: Alarmstufe Rot

2. You can listen to your music in the game, play some music start the game and it will leave your music playing. you can then turn the game music on again in the settings menu.

3. I must say that this game is really good!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4.There's a map pack with 6 skirmish maps for 1$!

5. tvoss

tvoss Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ohhh, 6 maps for dollar, i will definatly get that!! and yes i love the game, sry bout the name, i can never remeber anything lol, ill change it
  6. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    the maps are ok, I haven't played them all, but they are quite different (not so snowy!

)
  7. tvoss911

tvoss911 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    lol, not snowy maps sound fun!! haha

hopefully they can let you make your own map, and i bet all the updates that have new weapons and stuff you will have to pay for